Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Gimme Your Stuff

Gimme Your Stuff



I've been swapping in Swap-Bot lately but have come across a really cool site GIMME YOUR STUFF!! I LOVE Swapping and I'm a great swapper who really knows how to put a great package together!

WHAT I CAN SEND
Souvenirs from Canada
maps
photographs
Craft stuff - yarn, stickers, beads etc.
Candies/Chocolates
Lipbalms/makeup etc.
Magazines
Knick Knacks
Food Stuff
Stationary/Notebooks
Tea - Loose Leaf or Tea Bags
Handmade knitting things done by me!
*** ASK FOR ANYTHING ELSE - IF I CAN GET IT - THEN I WILL!!

WHAT I WOULD LIKE TO RECEIVE
Souvenirs from your Country
Yarn/knitting stuff - I love knitting
Candy/Chocolate
Tea - loose leaf or tea bags
Jewelery - bracelets etc.
Clothing - children's!!! for my 3 year old
Sanrio/cute things - for my 3 year old
Fabric
Buttons - the kind you sew on - I collect them!
*** ANYTHING ELSE!!!..

If you're interested in doing a swap let me know!!...

Look for me on Swap - bot (I.D. Name: Kimbeau)!!...

7 comments:

MIUMIU said...

hi, thanks for visiting my blog. Yes, i am interested to swap, but probably in June/July. bcoz i have 3 swaps ongoing right now :) will update u again yea? haf a nice day !

Anonymous said...

Hi Kim,

I'd love to swap with you. I live in Honolulu and it seems as though we have some of the same interests (except that I don't knit). Email me and we can talk more about this! Have a nice day.

lemon said...

hey..m lemonade from india,we seem to have alot in common..!! visit me here and mail me if ur interested..! bye.! :)
http://withnowheretogo.blogspot.com/2007/05/gimme-your-stuff

MIUMIU said...

hi kim, u still up for a swap? if interested, do mail me at dzulizia@gmail.com

regards,
miumiu

Elara said...

Hi there Kim,

I'm Debbie from Malaysia. I have done 2 swaps so far, so I am now looking for a swapper. Please email me if you're interested.

phat_elara@yahoo.com
http://phatramblings.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hi! My name is Alice. I'm 19 and I'm from Italy and I live in Milan where study psycholohy.I'd like swap with you. From Italy I can send you something that you wrote in your wish-list.
If you want swap with me you can visit my blog :
http://alyinwonderlandblog.blogspot.com/
and my swap-page :http://alyinwonderlandblog.blogspot.com/2008/03/gimme-your-stuff.html

plese write me a mail at: alicesampietro@libero.it

Kimberley T. said...

Would love to swap too ! :D
From singapore !

absurdlov-e.blogspot.com